Deep Hypnosis - Binaural Beats for Hypnosis
Category Self Hypnosis / Meditation Deep-Hypnosis
"Deep Hypnosis" is the perfect album to explore deep states of mind. The binaural frequencies of this album go from alpha waves (relaxed state) to theta waves (hypnotic state or deep meditation).
There are also short peaks of delta waves (common when you are asleep) to stop the flow of your thoughts.
This sound is a powerful tool for all professionals of altered states of consciousness - and you can also be used during self hypnosis sessions.
Duration : 33 minutes / Intensity : / Price : 18 € excl tax
OBTAIN YOUR SOUND
All the recordings of "Alpha ∞ Origin" are available in high digital quality to benefit from all the active frequencies.
A 5-min extract is available here to get a taste of this sound.
Usage TipsThe so-called Elman induction is a very good way to reach deep trance states, so it is this technique adapted for self-hypnosis that we will describe here:
1) When lying down - start taking deep breaths.
2) Close your eyes by relaxing your eyelids as much as possible. Develop this feeling of heaviness until you are convinced that your eyelids have become too heavy to open them.
3) Open and close your eyes 6 times very slowly - mentally doubling your trigger each time. If it becomes too difficult to open them - imagine it.
4) Imagine entering a lift and feeling it go down deeply.
5) Imagine that you take one or more figures out of your mind until they become inaccessible - as if you were forgetting them.
6) Take an elevator or escalator again and imagine that it takes you down as deep as possible.
7) Bonus: repeat this operation as many times as your conscience allows it.
Tip: suggest that you remember the figures at the end of the session - this might be useful.
GET THIS SOUND